Search This Blog


Friday, March 18, 2011

conscience

There is one person whose permission I have to have in anything I do, whose judgment or condemnation matters greatly to me. If this person say “no, don’t do it.” I don’t argue, I simply refrain from doing it, and if I do something and the whole world think I am wrong, if he did not argue with me, I could not care less what the whole world think. Therefore it’s what he says that matter. He is my greatest critic, and before you start thinking this is God let me say that its not. For many times I disobey God, but he is the only one, who if I disobey, I will not be able to live with myself. He is my conscience. Our conscience is that thing in us that serves as a check, when we want to act wrongly. Those of us that actually have one that works fear our conscience. It is hard to do wrong if you live with something that will continue to chastise you even more than people will. Some peoples’ conscience is broken. For people like that it is easy to be evil. People like that are psychopaths and sociopaths. They feel no remorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment